God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Monday, January 30, 2006

How Long Part 2

This simple but beautiful illustrates my last few posts very well, especially the one just before this. Very touching.
If you have speakers on the PC, turn it on. There is a very nice Korean song playing in the background. You may have to wait for a while for the movie to load. Check out more of these videos here.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the videos are my fav and their songs are superb!
great revival going on in Korea, no doubt!

Anonymous said...

u know that i like to do all the flash animation stuff, right?
i got that interest while studying in sydney, however i do not have any theme to work on. However after accepted Christ and then visted donhaeng's site, i was inspired to direct my passion to create things that brings Christ messages. Unfortunately, I do not have the art skills that donhaeng.net have, so all I can do is make photos fly left, right, up and down... hahaha!