God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Christmas Mood?


Winter reminds me of Christmas

I love Christmas. This is definitely my favourite season of the year. It's been raining and the weather has been nice and even cold in the evenings. Really puts me in the Christmas mood. I know it's a silly romantic sentiment and have no connection whatsoever with the real meaning of Christmas. But what the heck, enjoy it nevertheless.

Anyways I am thrilled to have learned a new 'trick' and put up this this pretty photo on my blog all by myself! Decided to keep this blog short and light- hearted. Will take a break from my philosophical reflections!

It's a nice date today - 11/11/2004!

No comments: