God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Love Express-ed

This blog is backdated and long overdue. I want say a special thanks to family and friends for the love, especially just prior to my departure. I cannot thank and include everyone here but do know that you will always be close to heart. Want to specially thank those determined folks who were crazy enough to come to send me off at the airport despite my firm deterrence. You all are very special to me and I hope you know that, no matter where the road leads us… What matters is that we seek to follow His leading and fulfill His purposes for our lives, which primarily is for Christ to be formed in each one of us.
Here are some group photos and poems … will always cherish the memories and friendships!

Sometimes we feel like crying, when life feels like duds
Bitter sweet, the Lord gives the Lord takes away
Take heart, take time, smell the darling flower buds
Heavenly manna,dewing, dropping at my window bay

Divinely chanced paths e'er crossed, soon you're leaving
Learning to fly, may He be the wings beneath your wings
Sister, mentor, encourager, with ringing jocund laughter
Thank you, the Lord forever your tower and comforter
- Stargazers -
31 May 2005

Do take care,
As you go over there.
Don't scare the theologians,
Show them you're not the typical Canadian.
I pray you grow further in the Lord,
Don't ever get bored.
Come on, there's Stanley Park and pretty gardens,
And also Eugene Peterson!
Go do the Malaysia alumni proud,
They really are a crazy bunch that crowd.
And your wonderful advice, pastory though you may not at first seem.
Take care, my friend,
Till the sun shine on your face till we meet again.
- Mary-Ruth -
14 June 2005

No comments: