God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Happy 20-05-2005

Yes, it's a once in a lifetime event. I know I'm crazy. Get excited over silly things like this. I guess there's a child in me (think there should always be one in each of us). Simple things that makes me smile. The weather for example is another source of simple delight. I love the sky when it's cloudy or overcast and with a cool breeze. The bright blue, cloudless sky is lovely too if I'm overseas where the heat is not unbearable. I love it when it rains or more like pours in Malaysia. It's a lovely feeling to have water falling down all around me (I can be indoor, in a car or even outdoor, if dressed to get wet - *wink*). As you can see I can really go on and on about the weather, which is something that can affect my moods.

Try to keep life simple. Here's a list of my favourite things (in some sort of weird categories but not in any particular order).
A hug from a friend. An email from a loved one far away. Intimate conversation with like-minded friends. Listening to people share about their experiences, and observe how God is at work in their lives to bring them where they are.
Freshly brewed cup of coffee, taken black. A nice bowl of red bean soup (odd as it seems!). Smell of freshly baked bread (no Rotiboy, thank you. Too rich for me).
Feel of water surrounding me when I go for a swim or even when I wash my hair. Sound of water in motion, like a waterfall or a creek.
Sighting a full moon. A sky filled with stars. Taking walks in a botanical garden or bush walks, surrounded by flora and fauna.
An awesome time of worship (better with some head-banging music) that lets me shout and sing my heart out to God!
Read a good book... no specific genre because I like too many books. Even working with and around books makes me happy. Writing my blog. Watching a movie that inspires me through great acting skills, coupled with an excellent story and plot. It will be a plus if it also has superb special effects.
Watching football, especially when Liverpool wins. Even better, watching Manchaster United get defeated. The list goes on and on. :D

1 comment:

CheaYee said...

Watching Man U lose?

Ha ha ha ha.