God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Go Liverpool!

Arsenal won the FA Cup much to the distress of many ManU's fans. I know my friend's eyes almost popped in unbelief at the final scores. It was heartbreaking for them watch all the near misses of the many opportunites they had! A painful lost I'm sure when the team seemed to have controlled and dominated the game for most of the time. I suppose it didn't help for my friend, that I was wearing my favourite 'Manchaster Untitled' T-shirt when we were watching the match!

Kimi Räikkönen won the Monaco race ... YES, my favourite track too!! I hope they'll keep up the good work . Go McLaren-Mercedes!

Altogether it was a good weekend. A long weekend too.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Liverpool's meet with AC Milan this Thursday.

No comments: