God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Time with my parents

My parents are in Vancouver for their first visit since I came, over a year ago. It's really been awesome to be able to spend some time with them. We visited the Rockies over the weekend. Have driven more than 1,000 miles since they arrived. My friends here think that's absolute madness... but then again, those who know me should know this is nothing for me, or my family! We visited Vancouver Island and Butchard Gardens. It's pretty amazing. More amazing for me is to see my dad taking pictures of flowers. Here is the link to some of the photos I took during these trips ... can compare them with my last trip to the Rockies in Spring. They look pretty different.

Link to the photos.


Lake Louise in Spring.

Lake Louise in Summer.

No comments: