God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

More Entries

Hee hee. I think this can be addictive. Why did I come up with this name.. Changes? Well because that's what life is all about. Change. You can't escape it. You don't have to deny or run away from it. Change is hard cause nobody likes things to move from the status quo. However with change there is hope. Someone once said, 'Only idiots do everything the same and expect different results!' If things are ever going to get better, then something must change. Well, all these about change... probably it's because I just celebrated my birthday yesterday. Puts me in a contemplative mood. Yes, being philosphical is definitely my cup of tea.

So are you suppose to talk to yourself when you blog? Or pretend that you're talking to somebody... or worse still, pretend that you're making a speech? EEEeeeewwww how boring. Already this thing feels like it's so much about ME... to imagine you have a huge audience out there waiting to hear from you is much too pretentious. OH MY GOODNESS... I've just been talking in this paragraph as if there's an audience!!!! It is getting to my head already. Oh no! I better stop before it's too late.

I am having fun.

No comments: