God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary

Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and holy, tried and true
With thanksgiving, I'll be a living
Sanctuary for You

It is you, Lord
Who came to save
The heart and soul
Of every man
It is you Lord
who knows my weakness
Who gives me strength,
With thine own hand.

Lead Me on Lord
From temptation
Purify me
From within
Fill my heart with
You holy spirit
Take away all my sin

Do I really mean this? I don't know. This song came to me. A simple old melody and I didn't know there were verses cause we only used to sing the chorus.

Soo-Inn and his wife will be visiting us in Regent this Fri. Looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

please tell me the references of the bible verses on which this song is based on

preciouscw said...

Probably not the best reference, but the one that comes to mind is 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.
Thanks for dropping by.