God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

New Discoveries

My friend just commented that I've all sorts of stuff on this blog. I couldn't help to point out that it simply reflects my wide array of loves and passions! Will reveal even more of them in this entry.

Yesterday I learned to adjust the size of the pictures I post on this blog! Many times I'll search the web to learn html formatting commands. I must admit I'm also quite a freak about learning new tricks on how to do things better like formatting my Excel worksheet or move around a program with shortcut function keys. I guess I just have this thing for formatting and making the computer/ programme do exactly what I want it to do, the way I want it. I was really excited when I found out that you could use "Alt-Enter" to enter a new line of text in the same cell in Excel! Sigh, why didn't someone tell me about this earlier?! Obviously I'm not the only one who's crazy about stuff like that. I found an entire site set up to offer these great tips. Check it out: Excel Tips. By the way, does anyone know how I can reduce the margin within a cell, to have less white space between text and the cell border?

I'm also comforted to know that there are people who are crazy enough to have debates on the appropriate use of punctuations. Friends have observed that I'm the kind who cross my t's and dot my i's, and do so passionately. Some people make a living with these sort of passion. Met a few of them here. Others simply write an entire bestseller about it. Take a closer look at the book,'Eats Shoots and Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation!'

I suppose this probably explains why I can be excited with my current job, which is very meticulous and detailed. Requires me to be very thorough.

No comments: