God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Picture paints a thousand words


My room


My kitchen


My living room and dining


Entrance to the apartment


My room is the left corner one on the ground level.

5 comments:

jedibaba said...

Aiyo, like this everybogy go Regent loh! Hmm... maybe they should start with 2006 Summer School. :)

/Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Happie birthday, Cheryl!

I can't believe how time flies! Yet another exciting year has just begun for you... Am happy to see that you're doing well in Vancouver... Enjoy yourself, babe! Miss ya ;)

preciouscw said...

Thank you ladies... for announcing my birthday on the blog. So there goes my cover. With the photos and now this, sigh... can't keep an anonymous identity anymore. ;)

Yes, all are welcome to Regent, even if just for Summer School!!

Liptontea said...

I LOVE your room and the apartment and everything in it! So NICE! Lovely. Makes me wish to be there too ... LOL.

preciouscw said...

Ha ha. My friend saw these pictures and commented that my photos made the apartment look really nice. I should consider selling them back to the management for their promotion materials.