God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Personal Post

The past two days have been a bit rough and stressful. Besides helping my friend with her father's funeral, my little brother had to visit 2 different doctors during this time. He has a very bad sore throat and my mum's been quite concerned about his health. Things have been a bit tensed at home. To top it off, I met with a nasty car accident yesterday. The worst I've had so far and the car is in pretty bad shape. Will have to claim my insurance. Sigh. Guess I am grateful that both parties did not suffer any serious injury (I hope). Taking some muscle relaxants for my neck and backaches. Expect them to disappear in a couple of days. Hope it's not anything as bad as a whiplash.

Have lots on my mind and many things to look into with my imminent move to Canada. Yet to hear from the Canadian High Commission with regards to my student permit application. I have applied to begin my studies with summer school in Regent. The college has informed me that I have been accepted to begin my studies in June. However having said that, the letter is simply not forthcoming despite both the College's attempts to post it. So far I've only received the official letter of acceptance for the September intake, which I have submitted in support of my student permit application. Just have to wait and see. If I am only granted a student permit to start later, it will mean deferring my departure. I guess since I've asked Him to be in control, this would include His timing in this matter.

For now, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Liverpool will beat Chelsea at the Champion's League semi-finals tomorrow morning - with more than one goal margin!!

Ed: I think this is one of my more personal posts...

3 comments:

Firewalker said...

You're moving to Canada???
:(
I'm losing a great friend.... oh no...

CheaYee said...

well, Liverpool and Chelsea 0 - 0.

What can I say?

Ha ha...

btw, how did u get the music on your blog? I havent been able to figure that out yet!

preciouscw said...

It's a trick my brother taught me. I have no qualms about sharing it with you, especially if you know of another song I can use! Received complaints that it's high time to change song.