God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.

Life is about changes and learning to enjoy the adventure of journeying in life with Him. I can't see what's ahead and have no way of controlling how things will go. I can only trust Him, that He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

All the leaves are brown


It's so pretty. A bright and lovely day in Fall is such a treat. I try to get outdoors when the sun comes out!


Fall colours all on one tree.


Malaysian gathering for Thanksgiving Lunch - Nasi Lemak!




Pike Place Market in Seattle


Willingdon Church - Autumn Fest

1 comment:

Liptontea said...

Such a lovely sight. Autumn colors are my favourite. I can just imagine myself walking through that lane as the leaves flutter down around me, and the gentle breeze dancing around me:) God's splendour in full paint. What a magnificient artist our Creator is.